Girlfriend Collective reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement or its policies relating to the Site at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on www.girlfriendcollective.com. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. Continued use of the Site after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Creating An Account
Validating Your Order
After you place an order using our shopping cart, we will check the information you give us for validity, by verifying your method of payment or shipping address. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will attempt to notify you using the e-mail address you have given us with the order. Your credit or debit card will normally not be charged if we reject an order, but we will process a refund if the charge has been made against your card.
Girlfriend Collective reserves the right to refuse service, including but not limited to, order fulfillment, customer support, and technical support, for any reason. A Girlfriend Collective order invoice does not represent an actual acceptance of an order nor does it represent an offer to sell, rather, we reserve the right to decline an order for any reason, even after an order invoice is issued.
You are responsible for any sales, duty or other governmental taxes or fees due with respect to your order. Girlfriend Collective will collect applicable sales tax if we determine that we have a duty to collect sales tax. Girlfriend Collective will present any taxes that we are required to collect at checkout, but note that actual taxes charged may be adjusted from the amount shown at checkout. Several factors may cause this, such as variances between processor programs and changes in tax rates.
Order Limitations/Limited Quantities
Girlfriend Collective may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. Girlfriend Collective also reserves the right to reject any order you place with us. In the event we make a change to an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address provided at the time the order was made.
Girlfriend Collective will provide customers with tracking information including expected shipping dates, but Girlfriend Collective will not be held responsible for any delays, damages or losses due to (but not limited to) natural disasters, acts of federal, state or local government, fires, floods, strikes, lockouts, freight embargoes, and acts of God. Customers can pursue claims for lost and damaged packages through the shipping courier.
Return and Refund Policy
You may return or exchange any unused Girlfriend Collective products in accordance to our returns and exchanges policy available here.
Termination of Use
Girlfriend Collective may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the Site at anytime. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. Girlfriend Collective reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of the Site at any time without prior notice.
In the event Girlfriend Collective must pursue collections of any debt owed to the company resulting from a sales transaction, not limited to fraud, credit card reversals, credit accounts, etc., Girlfriend Collective will be entitled to actual costs associated with the collections, including, but not limited to, actual legal fees and costs, travel fees, airfare, mileage, lodging, and other necessary costs associated with the collections.
Product Updates/Errors on Site
Product information and prices displayed on the Site are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Girlfriend Collective reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Girlfriend Collective will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with Girlfriend Collective’s Return Policy.
Prices and offers are subject to change.
Girlfriend Collective may from time to time monitor, review, and in its discretion edit or delete, discussions, chats, profiles, and postings on our Site; however, Girlfriend Collective is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such transmissions or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, hate speech, danger, illegality, solicitations or inaccuracy contained in any information transmitted to any such locations on our Site. Girlfriend Collective will cooperate with law enforcement or a court order requesting or directing Girlfriend Collective to disclose the identity of anyone posting any information or material prohibited by this Agreement. Girlfriend Collective may also disclose such information if such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Girlfriend Collective, its clients, or the public.
User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted, or offered to Girlfriend Collective on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted, or offered in connection with your use of this Site or otherwise (collectively, "Comments") shall be and remain Girlfriend Collective's property. Such disclosure, submission, or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Girlfriend Collective of all worldwide rights, titles, and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property in the Comments. Thus, Girlfriend Collective will own exclusively all such rights, title, and interest and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Girlfriend Collective is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. Further, you agree that no Comments or other user submissions submitted by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal rights.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those our Site. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
- Referrer: Anyone can refer a Friend, whether you’re a current customer or not.
- Friend (that’s the person being referred): Friends, however, must be new customers and must use the referral code for their first purchase for it to count as a referral.
- Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Girlfriend Collective’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Girlfriend Collective’s sole discretion.
- No Spam: You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Girlfriend Collective’s Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts: Girlfriend Collective reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Friend and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Friend attempts to use the Girlfriend Collective Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Refer-a-Friend Codes:
- The Referrer (you!) can send a one-time $10 off $95 or more discount code to as many Friends as they like. This code is valid only for first time purchasers, only on our website, girlfriend.com.
- When the Friend(s) make(s) a purchase, a reward email is sent to the initial referrer 30 days after the Friend’s purchase with a one-time free legging code that can be applied by the Referrer towards a purchase of a Core Compressive Girlfriend Legging.
- Exclusions: Please note this free legging code excludes new releases — this means any new style or color in its first 30 days of launch.
- Please note Refer a Friend purchases and redemptions are only valid in places where we currently ship, like the U.S., Canada, the U.K, and Australia.
- Please note the cost of shipping is not included with the reward of free leggings.
- This code cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Multiple codes: Each free legging code is single-use and can be used for one purchase. If you would like to combine your free leggings with another order, we’d be happy to consolidate shipping resources and make things easier for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work it out!
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms: We reserve the right to end, pause, or disable the program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time. Free leggings earned before we end/pause/disable will be valid as usual, but once the program is on hold, there will be no $10 discount for the referred or free legging reward.
Thanks again for being our friend — and referring one.
Effective Date: 6/26/2017